During law school, John served as President of the Cuban American Bar Association at UF Law and Parliamentarian for the Student Bar Association. Additionally, John competed with the nationally ranked Florida Trial Team in several trial advocacy competitions, including the National Trial Competition, and was awarded the team's Outstanding Graduate Award upon graduating.
Prior to joining the firm, John worked as a Certified Legal Intern at the Gainesville State Attorney's Office trying criminal cases, gaining significant courtroom experience, and as a legal extern for the City Attorney's Office for North Miami Beach where he obtained experience in municipal law.
He joined Stephen J. Kolski & Associates following his graduation from law school.
- Lexis Nexis, Lexis Associate, 2017 to 2019
- Florida Power and Light/Next Era Energy, Customer Service Associate, 2014 to 2014
- The National District Attorney’s Association’s Trial Advocacy Manual, National District Attorney's Association, 1, 2020
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Cuban American Bar Association Osvaldo S. Soto Scholarship Award
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2019
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Florida, 2019
- Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 2020